What shipping service do we use?
Products are shipped via either Australia Post or by courier.
What is the cost of shipping?
Within Australia: All shipping within Australia is free for over $200 worth of items purchased.
International: The cost of shipping varies depending on the weight of the order, post code and product size. Shipping charges are calculated by Australia Post at the checkout based on weight and destination postcode or depending on the buyer’s requests.
How long will it take to get my products?
- All orders are shipped using the services of Australia Post or by courier.
- Parcel Post: Please allow 7 – 12 working days for delivery of your order by ordinary mail.
- Express Post: 1 – 3 days except the NT and WA which may take 2 – 5 days depending on the location. Please ensure if you select Express Post that you are located within the Express Post Network.
- During the holiday seasons such as Christmas we do expect delays due to higher volumes so please keep that in mind when ordering for special occasions!
- During our large scale orders, orders get queued as large scale wholesale orders take priority over small ecommerce order.
- If you have any urgent delivery please contact us via email addressing the urgency of the delivery no later than your purchase so we could put in special requests with our warehouse for you.
- Please select appropriate shipping methods and hence if you wish to change this in the middle of order process, extra charges will incur.
The postage and handling costs are calculated by weight and are based on the cost price charged by Australia Post.
- All orders are shipped using the services of Australia Post.
- Please allow 7 – 28 working days for delivery of your order.
We reserve the right to alter or amend any of the above information at any time without notice.