Bondi Beach Bag Company Australia Returns Policy
www.bondibeachbagco.com.au is the domain name owned and operated by Retail Retail Pty Ltd.
Thank you for shopping with Bondi Beach Bag Co. We want you to be confident about your purchase on our website and to enjoy shopping with us as much as we enjoy serving you. Your business is important to us.
We try our best to minimize any defects or hassles, but when they do occur, we are here to assist you. To ensure that any return goes as smoothly as possible please read the returns policy below.
Lease note, warranties vary depending on the nature of the goods, their purchase price and description. See your item description for details. We do not build the cost of extra/ voluntary warranty into the cost of our goods so, if our warranty periods may be shorter than offline stores, it is part of the reason our goods are such a great price!
If you need more information or if you want to know more about your rights and responsibilities as a consumer please contact us or visit the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission at http://www.accc.gov.au.
General Returns Policy
As a Bondi Beach Bag Co Shopper, every shopper has the opportunity to return if a product is different from a sample shown or does not do what it is supposed to do or if the item is faulty, you may choose between a replacement or refund. After receiving the product, you have 14 days to contact us in regards to your return via our online ‘Contact Us’ form. After checking your return request, we will send you a confirmation email. The item must be returned to our warehouse within the next 7days upon the issue of the confirmed email. After the return item is received, we will assess this for any damages, eg. If they are worn or swings tags have been removed. The purchase items are to be returned in its original packaging in brand new condition. Once the return item is accepted, we will have you refunded via your credit card that you used for your payment. This will be done within 7 business days.
If you have received faulty or damaged items, please contact us through our ‘Contact Us’ page and we will arrange a return for you or a full refund if you choose. Subject to our acceptance of the existence of any fault in relation to any item, we will credit your method of payment including the return cost if faulty item is returned.
At times there may be delays in crediting your credit card which are caused by the issuing bank.
Please note that return freight refunds will only be applied to genuine customers.
How to request a return for defective or DOA items
STEP 1. Please contact us as soon as the problem arises via our online “contact us” form stating your order number, the item(s) you are returning and details of the problem.
STEP 2. When returning an item to us, please ensure the item is packaged securely and appropriately for postage.
STEP 3. Once the item is received by us, and provided the returned item meets our DOA or defective items criteria, we will provide you with a credit to your account, a replacement product or a full refund to your original method of payment. This will be done within 7 business days of receiving the item and advice you of the outcome.
Change of mind Returns
Change of Mind Items.
If you change your mind about the product you purchased from Bondi Beach Bag Co, you are welcome to return the product to us. For a credit to be issued, the item must be returned to us in its original condition – undamaged and unopened, including the outer packaging. Once the item is returned and assessed, a store credit will be issued for the original purchase price of the goods, less any shipping costs and a re-stocking fee of 10% of the purchase price. If you received free delivery then the delivery cost will also be deducted.
Warrantable Items. A warrantable item is one which is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty. This is often the case in brand-name outdoor power equipment units and spares. Warranty claims are handled by the manufacturer, please contact them immediately and follow their Returns Policy and Instructions. If you require any assistance or contact details please feel free to contact us via our online “contact us” form stating your order number, the item(s) you are wishing to return and details of the problem.
General Warranty and Repair Conditions
- Warranties do not cover wear and tear, consumable parts, misuse, neglect or tampering by unauthorized persons.
- Proof of purchase must be provided with every claim.
- Please contact us as soon as a manufacturing defect arises during the warranty period to arrange the replacement or return of the goods. Please do not continue to use the goods once a fault is suspected.
- Once the replacement or return has been approved and an RMAN (Returned Merchandise Authorization Number) has been issued, please follow the instructions given by our customer service department.
- If goods are requested to be returned, please do so promptly within 14 days unless by other agreement. Please include all accessories and package goods safely to prevent damage. Goods requested for return must be received before a replacement may be shipped.
- If goods are not required to be returned, please dispose of them carefully and in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Shipping and insurance will be covered by Bondibeachbagco.com.au if a manufacturing fault arises within the first 30 days from date of purchase, after this time shipment and insurance is the responsibility of the purchaser. We recommend using a registered, insured service.
- Any repairs will be carried out promptly by Bondibeachbagco.com.au, usually within 7 business days of receiving the goods, and all repairs are guaranteed. Please note, if parts are required to be brought in from the manufacturer this time may vary.
- If the goods returned have a valid manufacturing defect that cannot be repaired, the defective goods will be replaced with new goods or with a new, suitable product with similar specifications. In this case the defective goods become the property of Bondibeachbagco.com.au and the new goods become your property. New goods are covered by new warranty.
- If suitable replacement goods cannot be provided, you will be refunded. The refund amount can vary, depending on the consumption of the goods, and may be part of or up to the full original purchase price of the goods. In this case the defective goods become the property of Bondibeachbagco.com.au.
- Should no fault be found or the warranty claim be invalid Bondibeachbagco.com.au reserves the right to charge a $30 testing fee in addition to any applicable shipping, return shipping, labour or parts costs.